Friday, March 7, 2008

Try Your Luck In Vegas!

I don't know about you, but every single time I consider taking a vacation, the first place that always pops into my head is Las Vegas, Nevada. I love going there, and even though most trips there are not profitable as far as the bank account goes, I always profit by having such a great time. There is so much to do in Vegas it is unreal. I love to eat, I love to gamble, I love to go to the hottest clubs, I love to see the shows. Just walking down the Strip r even Old Downtown offers so much for the visitor, that you can just walk around taking advantage of freebies and seeing the free entertainment on the streets. I came across this link the other day, and I thought that I would go ahead and share it with you for the simple fact that if you are planning a trip to Vegas, you better see a least one show. This site gives you the option of seeing all of the shows that will be going on during your vacation, and lets you purchase the seats for the show that you really want (not the ones that the assign you when you get there!) The site is www.PurchaseTix.com. Also, if you are looking fr a great deal on flights, hotels, rental cars, or full vacation packages, be sure to visit travelocity.com for Las Vegas Vacation Packages and Deals. Good Luck, because once you get to Vegas, you are going to need it!

Las Vegas Event Tickets

No comments: