Saturday, March 28, 2009

UCONN and Villanova Move on to the Final Four

March Madness! ! !

Villanova made a great run in the last few seconds to take a seat in next weekends Final Four. I know that I have been wondering for the last two weeks, "When is Pitt going to lose???" I know that they are a number 1 seed, but they have not impressed me since the first game. I am not even sure how they made it this far.

I never really had a doubt that UCONN would win tonight. They have been solid since the beginning f the tournament. I would not say that they are unstoppable, but they are one hell of a force to be reckoned with.

Tomorrow brings a lot of action as well. The lone ranger from the Big XII, Oklahoma plays host to the the number 1 seeded North Carolina. We also get to see a great match between Michigan State and Louisville. I am looking forward to some great basketball.

See you tomorrow!!!

No comments: