Thursday, March 26, 2009

Villanova and Mizzou Kick Ass


Tonight was a great night in college basketball!

I loved seeing Memphis and Duke just getting stomped. Mizzou, a project of the highly under rated Big XII, scored 102 points against a very stout Memphis defense.

As far as Villanova whooping up on Duke. . .

I do not even think Duke knew that they had a game tonight. I felt embarrassed for all of the fans of Duke that thought that they actually EVER had a chance tonight.

As far as the other two games went tonight, of course, UCONN took it to the house. I think that right now, they are almost unstoppable. And once again, somehow or another, Pitt was able to escape upset for the third time in this tournament.

I hope you enjoyed today's action, and I look forward to spitting my two cents again tomorrow night!

Chris Jensen

No comments: